Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Easy Kids Gallery Wall

I have been trying to figure out the best use of space for an odd wall in our hallway that leads from the butler's pantry into the kitchen.  One day when I was trying to figure out how to display Mila's artwork somewhere we could see it daily yet wouldn't be a focal point of a room (obviously she's the most talented 3 year old artist I've ever seen but she's not yet Etsy ready).  Anyway, you see where I'm going here right?

Empty boring odd wall before...



I found these cute mini clothes pins at Marshall's for about $2 and dug out some twine and brushed nickel push pins out of my craft supplies to create my gallery.


Easy peasy lemon squeezy!


I simply pushed the push pins into the wall and tied the twine to the top.  Easy to remove and makes super small holes if I decide to move it later.


After a few months I finally got around to dusting off my Silhouette and created a vinyl quote to go above the artwork.
 


 The best part about the location of the wall is that we walk by it to come in the house from the mud room so the art can go directly from Mila's school bag to the wall, and it makes me smile when I'm cooking dinner in the kitchen.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...