Tuesday, September 8, 2015

My Birthday Girl

As I am planning for my sweet girl's third birthday next weekend it dawned on me that I never posted anything about Mila's first and second birthdays.  I guess it is one of the many reminders of how busy you become when you have a baby.  In order to right this wrong I decided I would post them now.

Mila's First Birthday
2013

Mila's first birthday party was monkey themed (which is very appropriate for Miss Mila to this day).  Sorry for the bad quality pictures - those windows made it difficult to get the correct balance for this DSLR novice.





The banners I made by the light of college football on TV after Mila would go to sleep.

  
Food



Cupcakes!


Foyer


Banana Chips favors... get it?


My weekly belly picture chalkboard put to good use.


Monkey favors for the kiddos.


Mila's birthday sign from daycare.


Hard to see, but Mila's monthly pictures.


Brocks!



Mila's Second Birthday
2014

We had a My Neighbor Totoro themed party.  Unfortunately Mila was so busy Matt and I didn't get a picture together with the birthday girl.  :(










My goal this year is to get a family picture!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...