Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year, New House Progress

Mila has been fighting naps at home so on New Year's Day we decided to put her in the car to get her to sleep and figured since we'd be burning gas anyway we should drive over to the house to take a look.  We were very excited to see the progress!

Front Exterior



Rear Exterior 



View from Foyer


Kitchen


Family Room


Kitchen and Family Room


Family Room and Kitchen (reverse view)


Master Bedroom


Nursery


Garage


Dining Room and Living Room


Guest Room, Retreat and Master Bedroom


We walked in to find all the drywall completed!  I would have posted pictures of the basement but there was very little light down there.  This was the first time I really pictured us living there and even practiced my walk from the master bedroom to Mila's room (since I'll be doing it in the dark of night).  Now I am just itching to move in!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...