Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Brock Month 6... Still

Anyone who has been pregnant or is familiar with pregnancy knows the correlation between weeks, months and trimesters has no hard and fast rule.  Google it, really, just click here, I've already done it for you.

Did you click the link???  That cracks me up every time, but I am easily amused.

Back to the week/month/trimester confusion, below are the pictures from weeks 25 - 27

Rutabaga


English Cucumber


Cauliflower


If we've learned anything over the past 6-ish months, it is that I can not draw!  Each week's drawing cracks me up more than the next (but remember, I'm easily amused).  

One thing that seems to have a consensus is that the third trimester begins at 28 weeks (or 27 depending).  See what I mean!?  I'm going with 28 weeks and therefore I now have this hanging in my car...


Yes!  A handicap parking pass for work!  It's the little things, like being able to open my car door more than 5 inches in order to get me and my belly in the driver seat.  The belly section of my shirts/dresses thank you Discovery.  

We are getting ready to head up to Philly for my baby shower weekend and I'm so excited!  It is all feeling so real and close now, we can't wait to meet Baby Brock.

Any guesses as to whether Baby Brock is a boy or a girl??? I would love to hear your opinion!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...