Friday, May 4, 2012

Happiness on a Friday

This morning I decided to treat myself to a stop at Dunkin' Donuts on the way to work.  When I opened my straw wrapper I was pleasantly surprised by the color of the straw. 



A black and pink straw!?!? How cute is that?  It made me smile and got me thinking, what other things on this beautiful Friday morning make me happy?  Here they are:

Gap Maternity Leggings
(I live in these)



My Honda Pilot
This is the first new car I ever owned and I love it like it were my child (just ask Matt).  It only took getting pregnant to finally get a new car. ;)


Kentucky Derby
Tomorrow is Derby Day and although I will not be indulging in my usual blackberry mint julep (seriously try them, they are delicious) I will definitely be watching the race.  For fun here is a picture from 2010 of me, Justin & Megan getting ready to watch the ponies.


Our Crib
I guess it is really Baby Brock's crib, but I'll claim ownership until he/she arrives.  It was delivered yesterday and when Matt lifted it into the condo from the front door we were very thankful that we had that thing delivered (although now I feel as though I owe my UPS guy a nice tip for carrying it up 3 flights of stairs).

http://common1.csnimages.com/lf/1/hash/2122/4173291/1/1.jpg

Friday
The simple fact that it is Friday makes me extraordinarily happy.  I hope you have a fabulous Friday and wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Our Family said...

Love this Happiness post! And love that crib :)... eek! Still so excited you two are having a baby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...