Thursday, May 31, 2012

Easter 2012


I am officially the worst blogger in the world.  Why? Oh because I've had my Easter post in my drafts since April.  My bad.  I hate to pull the pregnancy/baby card already but I'm going to, things have been crazy around here.  Anyway, without further adieu, here are some pics from our relaxing Easter weekend at my Aunt & Uncle's house.

Beautiful Easter flowers






Getting ready to do Easter crafts!


Me and Maggie's "Lady Eggs"


Easter Egg dyeing time!


Me & Grady (and Peanut)


The eggs!


Easter Morning!



Never enough to eat at Cap's ;)



Curious George Easter book for Baby B



My Easter Egg Hunt haul


Easter Peanut



Grady had the most paper money in his eggs... I think the fix was in.


Uncle Ed & Chuck's place for Easter dinner.


Gorgeous table setting



Homemade perogies!


Gram, Uncle John, Maggie, Grady & Aunt Cappy


Me & Matt


Grady & Maggie


More eggs


Beautiful buffet


Gram's Birthday Cake


Happy 21st Birthday Gram!


Another great Easter weekend in the books.  Hard to believe we'll have another Easter basket to prepare next year!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...