Monday, April 9, 2012

Baby Brock Month 4

Disclaimer:  I understand most people don't care about seeing my belly pictures, I get that, it is one of the reasons I post them monthly instead of weekly.  That said, since we live hours away from our family and friends this is the only way our loved ones can see Baby Brock's progress so I'm not offended if you don't read these posts.

Here are the pics from weeks 13 - 16!
                           
                            Shrimp                                                  Lemon

 
            
                             Apple                                               Avocado








Apparently my handwriting has shrunk over the past month.  I'll try to fix that.

Obviously I really started to show over these 4 weeks but amazingly I've only gained about 6 pounds total so far.  The second trimester for me has been pretty on par with what all the baby books/podcasts say.  My nausea is almost gone (unless someone is browning ground beef within a 1 mile radius), I have much more energy and some small aches and pains are starting to pop up.  Overall I can't complain.  We are so blessed and getting very excited to meet our little Avocado in September!



5 comments:

Our Family said...

1. You are precious! Love that TINY tummy!

2. I still owe you maternity clothes.

3. Make sure you post nursery updates, etc... I can see your 'pins' but have no idea what you've decided on!

Lauren B. said...

Love seeing the baby belly updates! Can't wait to see you guys next week.

Melanie Spring said...

I love the progression of your watch collection. ;)

Izzard Family Blog said...

Saw ur blog off of a pin -- love it! Your little bump is adorable! Congrats! :)

Natalie {Where North Met South} said...

Thanks! Congrats on your baby girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...