Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pimp My Cube

Sorry I was MIA last week.  I don't even have a good excuse except that it was a rainy miserable weekend and I was extremely unmotivated.  Oh well, I'm here now!

Office cubes are super unglamorous.  This is a fact.  I've always wanted to do a little something to my cube at work to make it a little less industrial but I never knew how or had the extra time.  After I picked up some cute fabric at Joanne's that didn't quite work out for its original destination on a headboard it hit me.  Why not hang it up in my cube?

I don't have a before shot but the screens underneath the fabric are blue.


I love that it makes me smile when I see it in the morning and the compliments I get from anyone who swings by my humble cube (technically a hexagon) during the day.  The three remaining screen walls are white so I think I'll leave them for now.  It's the little things...

3 comments:

Holly said...

awesome Nat!

Eleanor said...

I found this on Pintrest. Where can I get the overhead lamp? It's perfect for my space! Also, I really like your white/cream floating shelving. Do you know where I can find that too?

THANKS for blogging!!

Eleanor

Natalie {Where North Met South} said...

Thanks! Unfortunately I don't have the name of the manufacturer for the lamps and shelves since they were provided by my former employer. I bet a similar overhead lamp could be found at Ikea. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...