Thursday, December 2, 2010

Redskins vs. Texans

On September 19th we lost against the Texans at home, but the weather was beautiful (and the yellow jackets agreed). 

When E brings his chair that has an uncanny resemblance to a divisional rival's team colors, I have to take matters into my own hands.


The setup


My yellow jacket trap! A yellow plate with a glass of orange juice.  They love it and it takes their attention off our food (sometimes).


Hi Matt!


How cute is our spatula?


The E's setup. ;)


As I was looking through the pictures after the game, it hit me that the E's setup seemed awfully familiar...  then it hit me where I've seen this before.  The 2006 Cowboys game!

2006


It's nice to see some things never change. At least they've upgraded from Early Times. ;)

The whole gang!


Kelly & Magen


Magen & Me


Me & Matt


Go Skins!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...