Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Still Here

Sorry I've been MIA lately.  We've had a busy fall, just like everyone, with football games, holidays and visitors.  Also, I've been doing a lot of thinking about my professional life.  Unfortunately I got the news last month that my dream position within my current company, one that I had been interviewing for since May (I was the final candidate), was no longer available due to an internal restructure.  It is really making me think long and hard about what I want to do with my professional life and I suppose I felt like I was in this place of uncertainty didn't really want to update my blog since I want it to be fun and positive, and I just wasn't feeling fun and positive.  Now that Christmas is upon us my mood is better and I realized that missed my blog so I'm back at it!  I'll post some tailgating pictures from the past couple months and hopefully bang out some projects.  Here's to the holiday season!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...