Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wine Theme Wreath

This is a project I did for my 30th birthday weekend and never got around to posting.  Since it is the end of the grape harvest season I figured it is still applicable!  

I love a nice welcoming wreath on a door, especially living in a condo where the only exterior decorating you can do is on the door itself. Since I couldn't stomach paying for a wine themed wreath I decided to make one myself. Warning, this is my first attempt at wreath making so don't expect too much!

Items:
Wine Corks
Plastic Grapes
Green Wire
Bare Wreath

Hot Glue Gun (not pictured)


Before

Simply wrap the green wire around the grapes to secure. Hot glue the corks on and voila! A wine themed wreath. 

After



I love how it turned out and it and am not ashamed to say it hung on my door through the summer until I broke out the fall leaf wreath. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...