Monday, April 12, 2010

Washer Necklace

Happy Birthday to my brother Jonathan!!!

Need an easy couch craft for a rainy day in front of the TV? This washer necklace is perfect for just that! I love to find crafts I can do on the couch next to Matt while we catch up on the week's worth of DVR'd shows. Couch Crafting, love it!

I found this washer necklace tutorial over on Blue Cricket Design, you know I love Becca!

The materials could not be easier:
Ribbon
3 Different Size Washers (to give it a graduated effect)


It is hard to describe how to run the ribbon (check out the tutorial because Becca does a good job of explaining it) but the picture below should help.


Ta Da!


It did take some time but once you get the ribbon looping down it is pretty easy going. I really love how it looks and there are so many variations you can do, different color ribbon, size washers, etc. Have fun with it!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

So fun huh Nat!!!! I love it! Thanks for the shout out! Be sure to link it up at this weeks party!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...