Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spice Rack Organizer

Wow, I have been really bad at posting lately! I guess my 30th birthday celebration distracted me (more on that in the near future). On to my obsession with organizing!

I bought myself a spice rack/spinner when I moved into my first place after college in NY. Over the years I've used most of the spices (I know, I know, spices should be replaced every few months but come on, who does that?) and the remaining ones were never going to be used. In my constant quest for more counter space I decided to keep all my spices in my cabinet. So what to do with the perfectly good spice rack? Craft organizer of course!

Before


After


It is hard to see in this picture but these jars are perfect for storing beads, buttons, clasps, etc. Everything is in plain view, AND it spins so it is fun by default, I LOVE it! Oh, I washed the glass jars in the dishwasher prior to refilling so my buttons don't smell like cumin. ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...