Sunday, October 11, 2009

Celebrating Emma Kate

On Sunday Matt and I drove down to Richmond so that I could attend Ryan's baby shower. Ryan and E are expecting a baby girl, Emerson Kate, in December. Matt, E and Dave stayed behind at E & Ryan's house to watch the Redskins game while Mrs. Burleigh, Ryan, Melissa and I headed over to Sally's house (Ryan's mother-in-law) for the shower. I for one am glad we missed that game!

Ryan opening gifts.


E's Aunt announcing the winners of the "Guess How Many" game.
Melissa won the M&Ms in the baby bottle!


Ryan's opening our gift!


Ryan registered for an extremely cute rolling luggage bag so I had to get it
(since it was so cute I would use it myself)!


Hard to see but it is embroidered with "Emerson".


Me & Ryan


How cute are the favors?!?! And they were tasty too!


E & Ryan are two of the most selfless animal lovers I know, constantly fostering dogs and raising money for their local shelters. They currently have a kitten, Sophie, who is in need of a home. She is super sweet and would be a great addition for any cat lover. If you are interested in adopting Sophie please let me know and I'll put you in touch with E & Ryan.

Look at adorable Sophie!


I had a great afternoon spending time with the ladies at the shower. We can't wait to meet Emma Kate!

~Natalie

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I don't think I read your blog back this far!!! This was a 'suggested post' when I just read your update :)... I cannot BELIEVE it's been 3 years. Don't blink! 3 years from now you'll be wondering how it all passed so fast! Can't wait to meet that sweet baby!! D and I are hoping to get a sitter for the boys and come see you guys after the baby is born!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...