Saturday, September 19, 2009

Go State, beat Temple!

Another Saturday, another Penn State (out of conference) game. Penn State played Temple in Happy Valley and won 31-6. Personally I think the score was better looking than the actual game play from Penn State. This week I made Matt and I Hungry Girl Boneless Buffalo Wings and cheese and crackers to enjoy along with the game.

How cool is my dish? It's hard to see but it has the PSU logo on the bottom. Thanks Aunt Cappy!


Surprise, surprise, Peanut is begging us for carrots.


She goes after an easier mark... her dad.

Unfortunately Penn State may be the worst 5th ranked team in college football history but I guess they'll start being tested when they play in prime time against Iowa next week. For those of you who don't follow college football, Iowa is the team that killed Penn State's chances of going undefeated last year in the regular season. ESPN Gameday will be reporting from State College so I'm excited to watch! I need to start my menu planning now!

~Natalie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...