Tuesday, August 18, 2009

My First Post

I'm new to this whole blogging thing but I figure it is a good way to keep my family and friends up on what is going on with us in Maryland. Just as an FYI I also refer to our location as the DC Metro Area or the DMV (stands for DC Maryland Virginia). And the "us" would be me, Natalie, Matthew (my husband) and Peanut (our Chihuahua). I should also explain my blog title, Where North Met South. Depending on who you ask Maryland is either a southern state, northern state, or neither. The reason I titled my blog the way I did is because our home is where I (Northerner) met Matt (Southerner), get it?

Most people will probably check in just to see what Peanut is up to so I'll try to include pictures of her when available. If you want, you can also follow her on Twitter @Peanut_2003 (that's right, our Chihuahua Tweets). Let's get started!

~Natalie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very neat Natalie!! :) It was nice to learn more about you. I totally agree that there is nothing like having girlfriends!!! Have a good week!

Love,
Melissa Szymanski

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...